Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Upcoming Blood Drive- December 3rd

Dear Littleton Residents,  

My name is Jeffrey Campbell, I am organizing a blood drive at the Littleton Middle School on Saturday, December 3rd, at the holiday Bazaar on December 3rd as my Eagle Scout project, and I am inviting everyone to come and enjoy the Bazaar and also sign up to donate blood. I have a Sign-up Genius link here and there are still plenty of open spots.

In the US alone, 36,000 units of blood are needed every single day. This blood helps everybody from victims of car crashes to children born with sickle cell anaemia, who require frequent blood transfusions throughout their entire lives, as well as countless others. So please, this holiday season, sign up to give the gift of life to somebody in need.

I hope you have a happy Holiday Season and I really appreciate your contribution to help save lives, whether that is by donating if you can or by sharing this information with friends and family.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Campbell